Correspondence, etc. relating to H.F.L. (Publishers), etc. 1923-1955. Includes: royalty statements, accounts and other papers relating to the company, including the handing over of its titles to Butterworths. Correspondence is principally between Reinhardt and the company secretary John R. Hews, Sir Charles Russell of Charles Russell and Co, and W. Gordon Graham and Neville Cusworth of Butterworths.
Correspondence, etc. relating to H.F.L. (Publishers), etc. 1923-1955. Inclu ...
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88987/1/2
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000913.0x00032c
- Dates of Creation1959-1988
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)