Correspondence and papers relating to The Bodley Head, publishing company acquired, as John Lane The Bodley Head, by Reinhardt from Allen and Unwin, and subsequently expanded to include shared facilities with a number of other publishing companies. The Bodley Head was taken over by Random House in 1987 at which point Reinhardt resigned and founded a new company Reinhardt Books.
Correspondence and papers relating to The Bodley Head, publishing company a ...
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88987/1/9-22
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000082.0x000004
- Dates of Creation1956-1987
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description14 files
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)