General correspondence of Graham Greene with various correspondents, much of it copied to Reinhardt. Correspondents include: Judy Adamson (from Greene), Catherine Ardizzone (to Greene), Elizabeth Bowes Lyon (to Greene), John Bray (from Greene), Carmen Callil, Peter Carson, of Penguin Books (from Greene), Louise Dennys (from Greene), Mitch Douglas, of International Creative Management, Francis Greene (to Greene), Graham Carleton Greene, Sir Hugh Greene (from Greene), Michael Korda, of Simon & Schuster (to Greene), Jack Lambert (from Greene), Roger Lane (from Greene), Graham Lord (from Greene), Peter Mayer (to Greene), Anthony Mockler (from Greene), Ian Macnaghten Parsons (from Greene), Jean-Félix Paschoud, of Verdant SA (to Greene), Pamela Tan (to Greene).
General correspondence of Graham Greene with various correspondents, much o ...
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb58-addms88987/addms88987/2/42
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88987/2/42
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000142.0x000348
- Dates of Creation1933-1991
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Excludes: correspondence on individual new works, see Add MS 88987/2/48-89; correspondence on joint publication by Heinemann, see Add MS 88987/2/44; correspondence on Penguin paperbacks, see Add MS 88987/2/45-46; correspondence with Reinhardt, see Add MS 88987/2/40-41; correspondence with Laurence and Gerals Pollinger, see Add MS 88987/2/43-46
Conditions Governing Access