Correspondence relating to Greene's The Human factor, published by The Bodley Head, 1978. With two drafts of the preface. Correspondents include: Reinhardt, Greene, Elisabeth Dennys, Michael Korda, of Simon and Schuster, Jean-Felix Paschoud, of Verdant SA, Gerald Pollinger, of Laurence Pollinger Ltd, J. W. Lambert, and Monica McCall, of International Creative Management, and a memorandum from Quentin Hockliffe to Guido Waldman, both of Penguin Books.
Correspondence relating to Greene's The Human factor, published by The Bodl ...
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb58-addms88987/addms88987/2/57
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88987/2/57
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001260.0x0002d5
- Dates of Creation1977-1980
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)
Location of Originals
Copies of drafts are in the Harry Ransom Center, University of Texas at Austin.