Correspondence, contracts and press cuttings of reviews of Vincent McDonnell’s The broken commandment, published by Reinhardt Books, 1988. Correspondents include: Reinhardt, McDonnell, Graham Greene (forwarding a letter from McDonnell’s wife, Joan, and with McDonnell's reply), Elizabeth Bowes Lyon and Amanda Hargreaves, both of Reinhardt Books, Gerry Dukes, of the GPA Book Award, and a letter to Roger Straus, of Farrar, Straud and Giroux.
Correspondence, contracts and press cuttings of reviews of Vincent McDonnel ...
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88987/2/101
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000606.0x0003c1
- Dates of Creation1986-1994
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)