Correspondence and papers of Max Reinhardt following the change of name of his firm H.F.L. (Publishers) Limited to Reinhardt Books in 1985, before resigning from The Bodley Head to concentrate on Reinhardt Books and the revived Nonesuch Press. The company moved into the premises of Penguin Books on 18 Jan 1988, and began publishing under its own imprint in Sep 1988. Much correspondence is between Reinhardt and the Penguin Group, relating to the establishment of Reinhardt Books and the Nonesuch Press, and the link with the Penguin Group. Some correspondence is conducted by Reinhardt’s staff.
Correspondence and papers of Max Reinhardt following the change of name of ...
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb58-addms88987/addms88987/1/23-25
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88987/1/23-25
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000082.0x000019
- Dates of Creation1985-2003
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 files