Correspondence and contracts relating to Greene's Reflections, 1990-1996. Includes press-cuttings of reviews, and also photocopies of some articles removed from the final text by Greene and Reinhardt, i.e. ‘Ashridge Park: that goodly place’, ‘Rhythms of space and time’, ‘Oberammergau’, ‘After strange gods’, ‘The Middle-brow film’, ‘The Sense of apprehension’, ‘My dear Allegra’, ‘The Ritz’. Correspondents include: Reinhardt, Greene, Elizabeth Bowes Lyon, of Reinhardt Books, Judith Adamson, Gerald Pollinger, of Laurence Pollinger Ltd, Peter Carson and Chrstine Pevitt, both of Penguin Books, Louise Dennys, of Lester, Orpen and Dennys Ltd, Michelle Lapautre, Bernard Diederich, and Josephine Reid.
Correspondence and contracts relating to Greene's Reflections, 1990-1996. I ...
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb58-addms88987/addms88987/2/70
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88987/2/70
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000606.0x00012c
- Dates of Creation1990-1996
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)