Correspondence, contracts and press cuttings relating to the works and life of Aleksandr Isaevich Solzhenitsyn, particularly Cancer ward, first published in English by The Bodley Head 1968, and The Love-girl and the innocent, first published in English by The Bodley Head 1969, also including correspondence on law suits brought by various parties on unauthorised editions of Solzhenitsyn’s works and on accusations of Solzhenitsyn’s perceived anti-Semitism.
Correspondence, contracts and press cuttings relating to the works and life ...
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88987/2/115-121
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000082.0x0001f6
- Dates of Creation1967-1988
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description7 files
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)