Correspondence and some cuttings relating to the works of Georgette Heyer, Mrs Ronald Rougier, published by The Bodley Head. Works mentioned are: False colours, published 1963; Frederica, published 1965, Black sheep, published 1966, Cousin Kate, published 1968, Charity girl, published 1970, and Lady of quality, published 1972.
Correspondence and some cuttings relating to the works of Georgette Heyer, ...
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88987/2/93-95
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000082.0x0001f2
- Dates of Creation1963-1994
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 files
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)