Correspondence, contracts and press cuttings of reviews relating to Sir Kingsley Amis’ We are all guilty, published by Reinhardt, 1991. Includes a copy of a cutting from TV Times with the cast list of the first version of the novel as a television play, transmitted by ATV on 17 Aug 1975. Correspondents include Reinhardt, Sir Kingsley Amis (as recipient), Brie Burkeman, of Jonathan Clowes Ltd, agents for Amis, Amanda Hargreaves and Judy Taylor of Reinhardt, Regina Hayes, of Viking, George M. Nicholson, of Delacorte Press, and Julia Eccleshare.
Correspondence, contracts and press cuttings of reviews relating to Sir Kin ...
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88987/2/1
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001311.0x00029d
- Dates of Creation1990-1993
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)