Correspondence and contracts relating to Greene's Lord Rochester’s monkey, published by The Bodley Head, 1974, although written between 1931 to 1934. Correspondents include: Reinhardt, Greene, Peter Carson, of Penguin Books, Laurence Pollinger, of Laurence Pollinger Ltd and Josephine Reid.
Correspondence and contracts relating to Greene's Lord Rochester’s monkey, ...
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88987/2/63
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001260.0x0002dd
- Dates of Creation1973-1987
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)