Correspondence relating to Greene's Yes and no ; and, For whom the bell chimes, two plays published by The Bodley Head, 1983. Correspondents include: Reinhardt, Anthony Quayle, who is asked for an opinion of the plays, and Gerald Pollinger, of Laurence Pollinger Ltd.
Correspondence relating to Greene's Yes and no ; and, For whom the bell chi ...
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb58-addms88987/addms88987/2/87
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88987/2/87
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000606.0x000172
- Dates of Creation1979-1984
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)
Location of Originals
Drafts of the text are in the library of Georgetown University, Washington, DC and in the Harry Ransom Centre, University of Texas at Austin