Correspondence relating to Greene's Carving a statue, a play, published by The Bodley Head, 1964. With the text of Greene’s introduction, a letter to Greene from, probably, Maud Russell of Mottifont, a photocopy of a review by Ronald Bryden. Correspondents include: Reinhardt, Greene, Gerald Pollinger, of Laurence Pollinger Ltd, and Oliver Caldecott of Penguin Books.
Correspondence relating to Greene's Carving a statue, a play, published by ...
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 58 Add MS 88987/2/49
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000635.0x0003d2
- Dates of Creation1964-1970
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Not Public Record(s)