Photographs of individual women and of groups, a number of them taken abroad at meetings of Catholic women's groups. A small number of photographs of suffrage leaders and of demonstrations organised by the Religious Leagues for Women's Suffrage date from c.1914, and the collection also includes photographs taken at orphanages and missions in Africa in the 1930s.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-2sja/2sja/k
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 2SJA/K
- Dates of Creationc.1900-1978
- Physical Description1 album
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is available for research. Readers are advised to contact The Women's Library in advance of their first visit.