Estate maps of properties owned by the Earls of Jersey in the 19th century.
Earls of Jersey estate maps
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 Dep. a. 31-35
- Dates of Creation1765-1879
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description5 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Child-Villiers family of Middleton Park, Earls of Jersey, owned property in Oxfordshire and Middlesex.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The maps were deposited in the Library in 1968.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.