- /1 Letter from the secretaries of MMS asking Smith to pay outstanding membership fees, 27 Aug 1841.
- /2 Response from Smith to MMS, saying that he has received 'grossly unprofessional and ungentlemanly treatment'.
- /3 Holograph note, ref Smith speaking at dinner to Mr Jordan in 1834.
- /4 Holograph note, brief note on Smith.
- /5 Holograph note, from correspondence in Notes and Queries of Manchester City News, 1887-1888.
- /6 MD entry 1860.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/SmithJA/1
- Dates of Creation1841-1860n.d.
- Physical Description6 pieces