- /1 Typescript biographical note, extracted from notes of John Lees of 1914.
- /2 Notice of death Medical Times and Gazette 20 June 1857.
- /3 Certificate of attendance for Winterbottom at lectures by Brodie at the Windmill St. School of Medicine, 1819.
- /4 letter from A. Johnstone to Winterbottom, 26 January 1819, offering him the honorary diploma of the London Vaccine Institution and requesting his name on list of subscribers to their charity.
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/2/WinterbottomJ/1
- Dates of Creation1819, 1857, 1914
- Physical Description4 pieces
- Direct Link