From Margery Cullen, Honorary Secretary of the Leith Hill Musical Festival [which RVW's sister, Margaret, was jointly responsible for founding in 1905, and with which RVW had a lifelong association]. Contents relate to: RVW material Cullen has in her possession; opinions of RVW's work; the Dowager Lady Farrer [joint founder and for many years president of the Festival], whom she urges MK to contact; Festival news and an invitation to the 1963 event; a 1958 performance of RVW's St Matthew Passion. No. 2 includes a leaflet advertising the 1963 Festival.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 KEN/3/1/30
- Dates of Creation14 Jan 1963-27 Apr 1964
- Physical Description3 pieces; 5 sheets.