With conductor and composer, Muir Mathieson [who became prominent as a conductor of film music]. Relates to details of the music RVW composed for the films, The People's Land (1943), The Story of a Flemish Farm (1943), The Stricken Peninsula (1945), Dim Little Island (1949), The England of Elizabeth (1955), and 49th Parallel (1940). Mathieson suggests various contacts who may be able to assist MK in his research.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 KEN/3/1/83
- Dates of Creation1 Nov 1963 and n.d.
- Physical Description3 pieces; 8 sheets.