From Sir William [Neil] McKie, organist and master of the choristers at Westminster Abbey, who was the director of music for the coronation of Elizabeth II in 1953. Contents relate to: RVW's plans for the coronation music; the conductor of O Taste and See, played during the Queen's Communion at the ceremony; and the first performance of The Voice out of the Whirlwind in 1947.
Copy letter and reply
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 KEN/3/1/54
- Dates of Creation8 & 11 Apr 1963
- Physical Description2 pieces; 3 sheets.