Consists of: a postcard [presumably passed on to MK by Ursula Vaughan Williams] to RVW from bassoon player, John Parr of Sheffield, thanking the composer for adapting his song, Linden Lea, as a wind quartet for Parr; a later enquiry made by MK about the background to this arrangement; a letter informing MK of Parr's death.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 KEN/3/1/2
- Dates of Creation11 Oct 1942; Mar 1963
- Physical Description3 pieces.