From Thomas B. Pitfield [composer, teacher, poet, artist and craftsman, who was professor of composition at the Royal Manchester, later Royal Northern, College of Music], relating to: a letter from RVW in which MK may be interested which was written during the war and concerns an unusual carol tune Pitfield had taken down; his acquaintance with Michael Mullinar, pupil and amanuensis of RVW, and an early version of RVW's Symphony No. 5 arranged by Mullinar for 2 pianos.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 KEN/3/1/24
- Dates of Creation19 Nov 1962
- Physical Description1 sheet.