Bundle of programmes for concerts at which RVW works were performed. These may originally have been kept with letters sent to MK and subsequently became separated. Includes: first performance of Sea Symphony in Japan, Feb 1963 (no. 1); 2 leaflets for performances of Riders to the Sea and Shepherds of the Delectable Mountains by the Summer School for Singers, Aug 1963 [possibly sent by Margaret Ritchie; see KEN/3/1/72] (nos. 2 & 3); 2 programmes for the Bach Choir performing Benedicite, Sancta Civitas and Hodie, Feb 1965 (nos. 4 & 5).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 KEN/3/1/121
- Dates of Creation1963-1965
- Physical Description5 pieces.