With John Huntley and Brenda Davies of the British Film Institute, relating to the films, The People's Land (1943), The Stricken Peninsula (1945), Dim Little Island (1949), The Story of a Flemish Farm (1943), The Vision of William Blake (1958), 49th Parallel (1940), The Loves of Joanna Godden (1947), Scott of the Antarctic (1949), and Bitter Springs (1950).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 KEN/3/1/87
- Dates of Creation27 Nov 1963-5 Mar 1964
- Physical Description8 pieces.