With A[lan] E[dgar] F[rederick] Dickinson [author of several pieces on RVW, including Vaughan Williams, published by Faber & Faber in 1963], relating to: Dickinson's queries about 2 hymns by RVW, namely Little Cloister [see KEN/3/1/35] and Call to the Free Nations; his book on RVW; his opinion on A[rthur] Hutchings [Professor of Music at Durham University]'s editorship of a new version of The E[nglish] H[ymnal], [originally edited by Percy Dearmer with RVW as musical editor, published in 1906 and revised in 1933].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 KEN/3/1/19
- Dates of Creation1 Oct 1962-16 Jan 1963
- Physical Description3 pieces; 5 sheets.