With Rev. G.J. Cuming, one of the two compilers of the RVW discography printed in MK's book. Relates to Cuming's progress with the compilation of the discography, and queries which arose regarding the correct titles of pieces, the whereabouts of different arrangements and recordings and their dates, and various other problems encountered. Notable works mentioned are: the French folk song, Le Paradis, The Tempest (No. 10 in Twelve Traditional Country Dances, 1931), Greensleeves, the folk song, It's of a lawyer [see KEN/3/1/14, 3/1/36, 3/1/73 & 3/1/114]; also refers to private BBC recordings of RVW.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 KEN/3/1/88
- Dates of Creation9 Dec 1963-29 Apr 1964
- Physical Description18 pieces; 22 sheets.