With New York City Library, principally with the head of the Music Division, Philip L. Miller. Relates to: the first performance of RVW's The Pilgrim Pavement (arranged for the words of a poem by Margaret Ridgeley Partridge) in New York in 1934; a performance of Job in New York in 1931; MK's investigations into RVW's arrangement of the folk song, The Lawyer, recorded in the 1920s in America by the English Singers under the title It's of a Lawyer fine and gay [see KEN/3/1/14, 3/1/36, 3/1/88 & 3/1/114].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 KEN/3/1/73
- Dates of Creation15 Jul 1963-27 Apr 1964
- Physical Description9 pieces; 10 sheets.