From the pianist, Cyril Smith, relating to the first performances of RVW's Introduction and Fugue for two Pianofortes (1946) [played by and dedicated to Cyril Smith and his wife, Phyllis Sellick], and The Lake in the Mountains for solo pianoforte (1947) [dedicated to Phyllis Sellick, and based on an episode from the music for the film 49th Parallel].
Copy letter and reply
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 KEN/3/1/51
- Dates of Creation1 Apr & 1 May 1963
- Physical Description2 pieces; 3 sheets.