With Muriel James, head of copyright at Boosey and Hawkes Ltd, the music publishers. Mainly consists of queries from MK relating to music scores, dates of publication, and details of different arrangements of RVW's works, namely: Linden Lea, English Folk Song Suite and Sea Songs; no. 6 is a request by MK for permission to use musical examples taken from published works in his biography.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 KEN/3/1/9
- Dates of Creation9 Apr 1962-18 Jul 1963
- Physical Description6 pieces; 8 sheets.