With the music publishers, J. Curwen and Sons Ltd - primarily with the chairman, composer Maurice Jacobson. Contents relate to: the first London performance of [Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas] Tallis, and its publication and sales; his collaboration with RVW to produce A Cotswold Romance, which he adapted from RVW's opera, Hugh the Drover; the Pastoral Symphony; publication dates of various songs from Hugh the Drover; Let us now Praise; Is it nothing to you?. No. 11 is a request by MK for permission to reproduce copyright material in his book. No. 1 is addressed to Ursula Vaughan Williams and was presumably passed on by her to MK.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 KEN/3/1/11
- Dates of Creation17 Jul 1962-18 Jul 1963
- Physical Description11 pieces; 14 sheets.