With organist, Herbert Byard, of Bristol University Music Department, relating to: the first performances of The Lark Ascending and the Prologue, Interlude and Episode which RVW inserted into Sir John in Love for a Bristol performance in 1933; Byard's organ arrangements of RVW works; the current state of music and music criticism.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 KEN/3/1/55
- Dates of Creation8 Apr-10 May 1963
- Physical Description6 pieces.