With Keith Falkner, baritone, and director of the Royal College of Music, relating to: the recital at the Grotrian Hall, London, in Oct 1927, and MK's attempts to discover which 7 of RVW's 8 Housman Songs were sung by Joan Elwes; the first performance of the oratorio, Sancta Civitas on 7 May 1926; RVW's letters regarding his visit to Cornell University [New York] in 1954; the first performances in America and New Zealand of the song, Menelaus [on the Beach at Pharos].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 KEN/3/1/29
- Dates of Creation14 Jan-2 May 1963
- Physical Description4 pieces; 5 sheets.