From the conductor, [Sir] Adrian [Cedric] Boult and his secretary. Topics covered include: his meeting with RVW at the 1925 Festival [of the International Society for Contemporary Music] in Prague, when he was told by the composer that he was conducting an unnamed piece [Pastoral Symphony] too fast; performances of Job[: a masque for dancing], and abbreviated versions of the work; performances of Thanksgiving for Victory and Five Variants of 'Dives and Lazarus'; the Violin Concerto [presumably the Concerto in D Minor (Concerto Accademico)].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 KEN/3/1/15
- Dates of Creation16 Aug 1962-27 Jan 1964
- Physical Description6 pieces.