From the critic and writer on music, Rollo Myers, relating to: a Paris performance of On Wenlock Edge [which took place on 29 Feb 1912; it was organized by Maurice Ravel and performed by his Société Musicale Indépendante]; Myers suggests some contacts in Paris.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 KEN/3/1/75
- Dates of Creation18 Jul 1963-19 Jan 1964
- Physical Description3 pieces; 4 sheets.