With Irene Seccombe, Honorary Secretary of the Cambridge University Musical Society. Contents consist of information supplied in response to various enquiries made by MK, on such topics as: performances of RVW works by the CUMS, namely Music when soft voices die, The Virgin's Cradle Song, Old King Cole, The Poisoned Kiss, and Riders to the Sea; the exercises written by RVW for his Mus.B and Mus.Doc qualifications. No. 3 includes 2 programmes for CUMS performances of RVW works.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 KEN/3/1/39
- Dates of Creation26 Feb 1963-28 Feb 1964
- Physical Description11 pieces; 20 sheets.