With Stanley Godman of Lewes in Sussex, relating to: A[lan] E[dgar] F[rederick] Dickinson's book on RVW [Vaughan Williams (London: Faber & Faber, 1963)]; the Sussex folk singers, Henry Burstow and Mrs Harriet Verrall; Monks Gate in Sussex [which gave its name to the folk tune set to the words of 'He who would valiant be' in the English Hymnal (1906)]; the folk song collectors, the Rev. John Broadwood and his niece, Lucy Ethelred Broadwood; Sussex folk singing and local history.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 KEN/3/1/61
- Dates of Creation20 Apr 1963-21 May 
- Physical Description7 pieces; 11 sheets.