With the scholar and surgeon, Geoffrey Keynes [who provided the inspiration and wrote the scenario for RVW's Job, a masque for dancing, based on William Blake's Illustrations of the Book of Job]. Relates to: the first performance of Job on 5 Jul 1931, and the film, The Vision of William Blake (1958), of which Keynes has no knowledge.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 KEN/3/1/63
- Dates of Creation22 Apr 1963-19 Feb 1964
- Physical Description3 pieces.