From Hilda Lees, relating to: the first liturgical performance of RVW's Mass in G Minor by the Choir of Westminster Cathedral on 12 Mar 1923, and the organist, conductor, composer and scholar, Sir Richard Terry, who conducted the performance [and who was the subject of a biography by Lees].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 KEN/3/1/20
- Dates of Creation23 Oct 1962
- Physical Description1 sheet.