With Joan E. White, an editor in the Hymn and Service Book Department of Oxford University Press, relating to enquiries regarding various hymn books in which RVW's tunes appeared; also investigations into the little-known hymn tune by RVW called Little Cloister [see KEN/3/1/19]. No. 4 is addressed to Ursula Vaughan Williams and was passed on by her to MK.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 KEN/3/1/35
- Dates of Creation5 Feb-3 Oct 1963
- Physical Description5 pieces; 7 sheets.