Arrangements for tenants' beef supper on rent day. Money for Robert until Christmas and John's school bill. Urged Mr. Hordern to visit so he will understand the estate better. Looked ahead to settling in Blackburn. Brother had offered to buy some items from the Holme for her use.
Letter from Lucy Whitaker to her daughter-in-law, Jane Whitaker. Dated at Holme [Lancs].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 418 Whitaker/1/28
- Former ReferenceGB 418 no. 28
- Dates of Creation21 Aug 1822
- Physical Description1 letter