Robert was on his way to Italy and Greece to join Lord Byron. No news of William; John pleased with his job. Asked Jane for any commissions. News of northern friends in London. Starkie appointed counsel for the University of Cambridge.
Letter from Lucy Whitaker to her daughter-in-law, Jane Whitaker. Dated at London.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 418 Whitaker/1/60
- Former ReferenceGB 418 no. 60
- Dates of Creation14 May 1824
- Physical Description1 letter