Concerned about Mr. Langfield's inexperience with dealing with tenants on the chapel farms. LW had dealt with repairs; thought Edmondson the proper person to deal with all tenants' matters.
Letter from Lucy Whitaker to her daughter-in-law, Jane Whitaker. Dated at Holme [Lancs].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 418 Whitaker/1/30
- Former ReferenceGB 418 no. 30
- Dates of Creation8 Sep 1822
- Physical Description1 letter