Executor's meeting. Only solution to financial problem was to let the Holme. Even with sister's help, she could not afford servants and taxes. Instead, she would live in a small house in Blackburn. Details of leases being renegotiated and condition of the estate. Suggested RNW should have an annual grant while at Cambridge.
Letter from Lucy Whitaker to her daughter-in-law, Jane Whitaker. Dated at Holme [Lancs].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 418 Whitaker/1/26
- Former ReferenceGB 418 no. 26
- Dates of Creation18 Jul 1822
- Physical Description1 letter