A statement, by Lewis Franks, setting out `the true age of each of the family as properly reckoned by my deceased mother', 1782- 1858; sale catalogue of `The Limes', formerly the property of Naphtali Franks (1745-96), 1983.
Papers relating to the Franks family of Manchester
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 738 MS 116/10
- Dates of Creation1782-1858, 1745-1796, 1983
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folders
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Papers relating to the Franks family of Manchester.
The Special Collections Division is available for anyone to use, regardless of whether you are attached to an academic institution. Access to the Archives and Manuscripts and Rare Books reading room, however, is by prior appointment to access the manuscript material. See our website for more details.