1-4. Executorship papers of Mrs Maxwell
1. Memorandum, signed by Maxwell's executors Colin Mackenzie, G.G. Stokes and G.E. Paget, in the hand of Mackenzie, respecting the valuation of Maxwell's estate and the sorting of his papers, 10 Nov. 1879.
2. Rough list by Mackenzie of 'articles at Glenair claimed by Mrs Clerk Maxwell', 3 May 1880.
3. Memorandum, in the hand of Mackenzie, signed by Mrs Maxwell, as to the biography of Maxwell to be prepared by Lewis Campbell and William Garnett, 14 Feb. 1881.
4. Inventory of furniture, etc., of the late Mrs Maxwell at 11 Scroope Terrace, Cambridge, December 1886.
5-10. Correspondence and speech
5-9. Letters from James Clerk Maxwell to William Garnett, 8 Aug. 1879, 29 Aug. 1879, and 3 Oct. 1879; Colin Mackenzie to Garnett, 3 Jan. 1880; and J.J. Thomson to Garnett, 17 Feb. 1904.
10. Speech by William Garnett at the Maxwell Centennial meeting, 1931 (typescript, 9 pages).