The volume contains various documents relating to Presbyterianism in Scotland:
- Folios 2-12v, Roll of the Names of the Ministers of the Kirks in Scotland who refused to submit to prelacy, and continued stedfast in owning Presbyterian Government after the Re-establishment of Episcopacy 1661, 1662 ;
- Folios 13-53v, An account of those who were Ministers, and Episcopall, or conformed to it and were legally possessed of Churches in Scotland, 1688, at the Revolution, and what became of them ;
- Folios 54-80v, List of The Parish-Kirks in Scotland, with the names of Several Ministers in Sundry Kirks ;
- Folios 81v-83v, An Account of the Provincial Synods and Presbyteries in Scotland and the Number of Ministerial Charges in each Synod and Presbyterie ;
- Folios 1, 81 and 84-88 are blank.