1. Paul Panton of Plas Gwyn, Anglesey, esq., and Jane, his wife and only daughter and heir and sole executrix of the last will and testament of William Jones, late of Plas Gwyn, Anglesey.
2. Thomas Kyffin of Maynan, Caernarvon, esq., son and heir of Thomas Kyffin late of the same place, esq., deceased.
3. William Roberts of Bodiar, Anglesey, esq., and Emma, his wife, surviving sister and one of the coheirs of Robert Owen of Tynewydd, Llansiliu, Denbigh, esq., deceased., who was also brother and heir at Law and devisee and executor named in the last will and testament of John Owen late of Presaddred, Anglesey, esq., deceased., and Stephen Read of Tynewydd, Denbigh, esq., and Letitia Emma, his wife., and Susanna Margaret Ffowles of Bodiar, Anglesey, spinster., which said Letitia Emma and Susanna Margaret Ffowles are the daughters and heirs of Anne Ffowles, deceased, who was eldest sister and coheir of Robert Owen, John Owen, Amlwch, Anglesey.
4. Ffoulke Jones of the parish of Amlwch.
5. John Muckleston of Shrewsbury, Salop, gent.
LEASE AND RELEASE: Maes-y-Llwyn, Amlwch