File documents various aspects in connection with the Old Vic Theatre School and funding for the School. Items covered incude:
- Discussion of potential premises to be used for the Old Vic Theatre School;
- Leaflet of the Old Vic Theatre School; typed notes on the school, created on the occasion of the official opening; production timetable for 'The King Stag' [produced at the Young Vic];
- Letter from [Rae] to Esher, 01/09/1948, about use of Cornwall Road site for the [Old Vic Theatre] School;
- Letter [Rae] to Esher, 03/09/1948, mentions the sum of 12,250 obtained by Esher (no further details provided, possibly the sum to be used for funding in connection with the school) and a memorial service for Mrs Lyttelton.
- Correspondence and papers about scholarships and scholarship funds for the Old Vic Theatre School; including donations toward such funds.