This file covers different suggestions relating to the prospective National Theatre, mostly by members of the public. Topics covered include:
- A library or theatre museum to be associated with the National Theatre (1949).
- Suggestions for box office arrangements (1949).
- Enquiry about the possibility to host a puppet theatre within the National Theatre (1949).
- Suggestions about the look of the National Theatre building.
- Letter from inmate at Dartmoor prison about the relationship of the people (referred to as the 'masses') to the National Theatre (1952).