of a Warehouse or Stable and Yard in the town of Dolgellau, late in the occupation of Lewis Evans, Porter Merchant, and now in the occupation of William Owen. Consideration: £50. PLAN.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 220 ZM630
- Dates of Creation1862 May 23
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
This collection is open for research. Access to some documents may be restricted due to Data Protection legislation, Gwynedd Archives will advise where this is the case. For details and opening hours see https://www.gwynedd.llyw.cymru/en/Residents/Libraries-and-archives/Archives-and-family-history/Archives-and-family-history.aspx.